This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 16 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Director, Analyst Infrastructure Services @ Gartner
- [DE] Executive Director for Communication Services Provider Segment @ Lenovo
- [BG] Global Head of People @ Canonical
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Executive Director, Biometrics [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
[PL] Director, Product Design [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
[PL] Director, Analyst Infrastructure Services [posted: Jan 6, 2022]
[SK] Technical Director – AI & Gameplay Systems [posted: Jan 6, 2022]
[CZ] Head of Talent and Culture [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
Meeting Point International
[EMEA] Vice President/Head of Global Sales [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
[BG] Global Head of People [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
[BE] Director, Analyst – Supply Chain Digital Commerce [posted: Jan 10, 2022]
[RO] Financial Controller with German [posted: Jan 12, 2022]
NTT DATA Romania
[DE] Senior Solutions Architect [posted: Jan 7, 2022]
[DE] Executive Director for Communication Services Provider Segment [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
[DK] Team Lead, eTMF [posted: Jan 6, 2022]
[DK] Head of Brand Marketing [posted: Jan 10, 2022]
[FR] Sales Director, FSI [posted: Jan 10, 2022]
[FR] VP of Sales for Europe [posted: Jan 10, 2022]
Spare Parts 3D
[AT] Director, Alliances and Partnerships [posted: Jan 11, 2022]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 2, Week 1, Week 52.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.