A new trend has been taking over Instagram in recent weeks called ‘Add Yours’.
It involves sharing a photo to your Instagram Story that matches a specific caption before asking others to share their own.
The latest caption to go viral at part of the trend is ‘October Dump’, but how do you find the sticker?
Here’s how to take part in the viral trend…
What is the ‘October Dump’ trend?
Instagram’s viral ‘October Dump’ trend sees people sharing a series of images that were taken throughout the month of October to their Instagram Story.
It could be photos from Halloween, cosy nights in, shopping trips with your friends or a walk in the Autumn countryside. Whatever you did in October, you can share it with everyone in this trend.
Once you’ve chosen your photos, you share them to your Story using a shared Instagram sticker that says the words ‘Your October Dump’ on it to signify that you are taking part in this specific trend.
How to find the sticker
- In Instagram’s search bar, type ‘JypsyFix’ and click on his profile.
- Then, click on the first Story highlight bubble that says ‘Instagram Stories’
- Find the one that says ‘Your October Dump’ and tap ‘Add Yours’ on the sticker.
- The sticker will now be copied to your story. Choose the photo from October that you want to post with the sticker.
- Upload it to your Instagram Story.
You can make your own stickers too
If you want to start your own shared sticker trend, it’s really easy.
All you have to do is create a new Instagram Story. Then, go to the stickers section and find the one that says ‘Add Yours’ which should be right at the top.
Then, the sticker will prompt you to write a caption. Some of the most popular ones so far have been ‘who are you in love with’ and ‘your best sunset’.
However, the possibilities are endless, so get creative!