Backlink tracking is vital in promoting the website. It’s becoming harder to track backlinks manually as the number of backlinks and the number of websites promoted.
Linkbox solves the problem completely.
This program lets you monitor all external links for projects that have been put all in one place. SEO professionals can manage their work through a user-friendly interface. Additionally, Linkbox built-in modules permit you to:
- backlink indexing tool;
- backlink anchor text checker.
- external link checker;
- indexing checker;
- backlink monitor tool;
Checking external links
SEO promotion and budget optimization need regular tracking of backlinks. Link Box offers details on the following:
- the presence of links on the donor pages;
- Links are deleted immediately after they were made;
- Information about the dofollow as well as nofollow attributes
- the anchors of all the backlinks found on the pages.
Links in Link Box are imported:
- via the crawler module available from Ahrefs, Google Console, and so on.
- Into previously created campaigns
You can view all the details about backlinks and domains in the table and graph. The table analyzes the backlinks of your website using different filters.
Checking backlink indexing status
linkbox.pro is an ideal tool for mass checking the existence of external links in Google’s index. It allows you to:
- Regular tracking of their presence in the index is possible.
- You can easily check the indexing
If the link disappears from the Google index and the SEO specialist will be notified via alert so that he/she is able to take timely measures to ensure that the page accepting the link does not lose its rankings in the search engine. Link Box lets you control the indexing of your backlinks of every link campaign and project simultaneously.
The dates and results of Google indexing check are shown in a table. the status is highlighted in color:
- Gray – There was no check done.
- red – not indexed;
- green – index;
A filter that is special allows users to select links that aren’t yet being indexed, and then send them to Google for indexing through Google Add URL.
Don’t wait around for Google to index your website’s links. You must take control. With linkbox.pro the possibility of sending numerous unindexed pages for indexing by Google indexer with a click. The service promises that following this process, Googlebot will be able to visit the page for sure. It relies on the quality of the content to decide the likelihood of it being indexed.
This allows for faster indexing backlinks and delivers the best possible results.
Several modules are built into the service:
An anchor analysis
Linkbox Pro (backlink analyzer online) offers to check anchors while checking backlinks. This will allow you to:
- The attributes of anchors and links
- indexing and the presence of donor pages with anchors on the Google Console;
- Texts used as anchors for backlinks texts
All results are displayed in a table known as the anchors table. This is the foundation of the module. Near every anchor is the following information:
- Indexing information (when and when backlinks were added or removed from the index).
- attribute and backlink type.
- Information on crawlers crossing
- the name of the campaign along with the donor page;.
- URLs of acceptor and donor pages
Filters let you select details from:
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. ;
- Campaign name;
- the indexing status.
- A match is found on the crawler data. Utilize the Exclude filter to look for missing anchors in crawlers. Select the crawler that you wish to use.
- The type of backlink used;
Donor data can include:
- Exported in Excel format for further analysis;
- sent for indexing.
This allows you to index a certain group of links that lead to a particular page or an anchor list. The graph also displays the consistency and naturality of the profile of links.
This module lets you upload backlinks from various services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to Linkbox Pro. An additional upload can be made via Ahrefs or Console. The remaining data is transferred to Temporary.
The module offers the option to search using:
- Matching between the search term and the URL of the linked URL (e.g. all YouTube links)
- Status of Link (new active, new or historical).
- Different crawlers
- Links from any link campaign can be crossed with crawlers
At the bottom of the module is a list of links that provide information about:
- crawlers, from which the link is discovered
- campaigns with which they intersect;
- import date.
LinkBox’s crawler allows you to determine which links Google is aware of through crossing with GSC and which are also known about by your competitors (by crossing via Ahrefs).
Planer for checkouts
Linkbox Pro lets you easily automate the management of backlinks. You can do it in the task planner section.
At first, you have the option to select between the tier1 levels as well as the tier 2 levels. The tab displays all projects broken down into campaigns. On the left side, you’ll find the autocheck for hyperlinks, and on the right side the autocheck for indexing.
Checkout can be quickly begun by selecting the start date in advance. Check your backlinks at least every week.
When the module is activated after activation, the system will conduct the required checks at the specified times, and, what’s more, it will notify you via email of any detected issues.
Free Report module
LinkBox creates reports after links have been checked and indexed. The first report is a comprehensive overview of every parameter. The follow-up reports only reflect those parameters that have changed between two check-outs.
Reports can be filtered by:
- Set goals for checking (links or index status).
- Link level tier1 or tier2
- link campaign;
- donor page URL;
- Backlink project;
The base block comprises change tags, each with the value of the number of pages to which the changes apply. They are classified according to the importance and highlighted with color:
- green – minor changes that give useful information.
- orange – Critical errors that also need your attention
- Red – Significant changes that demand special attention and must be addressed promptly
To highlight pages for which the tag can be used by clicking on the tags. The links will be displayed within a table that has columns.
- the right one contains the changes made to the link pages.
- The left column displays the donor’s URL, the link campaign, and the project.
linkbox.pro monitors all external links and indexing. It will report any changes that occurred.
This service allows you to keep track of all received links and collect them in one location. Linkbox.pro is a powerful tool that works with backlinks is a great way to speed up your site’s promotion and reduce costs.