We have been recording and comparing unemployment levels vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn since March 2020 – to fully understand how major events (pandemic, crisis, war) actually impact the job market.
So far we have:
- gathered 11532 data points
- received over 500 insights from Executives & HR Directors
- published 91 monthly reports, 535 daily updates & 13 special reports
- tracked 80 countries around the world for 32 months!
In this presentation, you’ll find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in December 2022:
Some highlights for December 2022 in terms of published number of job ads on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): -11.38%
- no European country saw an increase
- 130 000+ more job ads across the TOP20 economies worldwide
- 95 000+ more job ads across the Americas (22 countries)
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates