With a true VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) market, Career Angels wants to understand how major events actually affect the job market. We, therefore, track and compare unemployment levels vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn.
So far we have:
- gathered 8844 data points
- received over 400 insights from Executives & HR Directors
- published 85 monthly reports, 451 daily updates & 13 special reports
- tracked 80 countries around the world for 26 months!
In this presentation, you’ll find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in June 2022:
Some highlights for June 2022 in terms of published number of job ads on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): -5.68%
- only 10 out of 38 countries saw a decrease
- 28 saw increases from 0.15% – 20.06%
- -6.61% decrease in the DACH region
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates