We have been recording and comparing unemployment rates vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn since March 2020 – to fully understand how major events (pandemic, crisis, war) actually impact the job market.
So far we have:
– gathered 12 792 data points
– received over 500 insights from Executives & HR Directors
– published 94 monthly reports, 599 daily updates & 13 special reports
– tracked 80 countries around the world for 35 months!
In this presentation, you will find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in March 2023:
Some highlights for March 2023 in terms of the number of job ads published on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): +3.48%
- only 3 out of 38 countries saw an increase
- 35 saw decreases from -0.77% to -49.49%
- 500+ K less job ads across the TOP20 economies worldwide
- 1+ M less job ads across the Americas (22 countries).
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates.
Other recommended resources
- Join our closed group on LinkedIn called “Hidden Job Market for Experienced Managers in Europe” to have access to hand-picked job ad gems!
- Follow our Career Angels page on LinkedIn for up-to-date career advice on job search and career management.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tips, tools and strategies for your successful career & job search in the form of expert videos, recordings of webinars or entire courses!