We have been recording and comparing unemployment levels vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn since March 2020 – to fully understand how major events (pandemic, crisis, war) actually impact the job market.
So far we have:
- gathered 11028 data points
- received over 500 insights from Executives & HR Directors
- published 90 monthly reports, 517 daily updates & 13 special reports
- tracked 80 countries around the world for 31 months!
In this presentation, you’ll find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in November 2022:
Some highlights for November 2022 in terms of published number of job ads on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): +0.49%
- only 7 out of 38 countries saw an increase
- 29 saw increases from -0.13% – 17.49%
- 1% less job ads across the Americas (22 countries)
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates