You’ve undoubtedly seen a step and repeat backdrop in action if you’ve ever seen a sign or banner covered with a repeating logo hanging behind a celebrity at an event or standing in front of one yourself. It’s simple to understand why step and repeat backdrops are becoming a more popular tool for companies to advertise themselves and their products. They’re a fun and engaging method to get the word out about your company. They’re also basically free advertising, with images with step and repeat backgrounds popping up all over the place, including on social media and news sites.
So, what is a step-and-repeat backdrop, exactly? Let’s take a look at this one-of-a-kind marketing tool, its advantages, and how to create a successful step-and-repeat background for your next event.
What Is a Step and Repeat Backdrop?
A step and repeat backdrop is a kind of banner often used at award ceremonies, marketing events, media events, and media interviews. It typically has a repeating pattern of a company’s logo. It allows event guests to capture pictures and videos utilized in print, on television, on your website, and throughout social media platforms. They’re a cost-effective method to advertise your brand by including your company’s name in the backgrounds of photos and videos that will be viewed all over the internet.
Benefits of Investing in a Step and Repeat Backdrop
Step and repeat backdrops are the solution when it comes to high-quality, cost-effective advertising that puts your company’s brand in front of your audience. Some of the advantages of utilizing step and repeat backgrounds for your company are as follows:
- Free Advertising — Step and repeat backdrops with your business’s logo on them are free promotion for your company. People frequently take photos of themselves posing in front of steps and repeat backgrounds at events and post them with their friends on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. These pictures tend to get a lot of interaction, which indicates that your company’s logo is being seen by a growing number of people. There’s no way you can go wrong with more than three billion social media users globally (and growing).
- Stand Out — A step-and-repeat backdrop is a striking and professional-looking addition to any event setting. It will increase the number of individuals that visit your business and offer you an advantage over the competitors.
- Excellent Return on Investment — You’ll discover hundreds of ways to utilize a step and repeat backdrop once you realize how effective it can be for your marketing approach. Bring it to charity events that you co-sponsor, job fairs, and other occasions when you wish to add a festive touch. The options are limitless, and there will undoubtedly be individuals willing to pose for the camera, so your backdrop should be ready as well.
- A Simple Method for Getting Promotional Photos — Step and repeat backdrops are an excellent method to gather promotional photos for your company. Take some pictures with industry thought leaders, company executives, and other important individuals you meet at events in front of your backdrop, and you’ll have promotional shots you can use for years.
Tips for Designing a Step and Repeat Backdrop
There are many important factors to consider when creating a step and repeat backdrop for an event if you want it to be successful, including:
- Size — A step and repeat backdrop’s typical height is approximately eight feet. The width may be adjusted to fit your requirements. The size of your backdrop will be determined by many variables, including your budget, available area, and intended purpose. A smaller background, for example, will work best if you don’t have much room and are searching for a low-cost option. You’ll need to buy a large backdrop if you want a whole group of people to be able to snap a picture with it at the same time–and space and money aren’t a problem.
- Logo — One of the most important things to keep in mind when creating a step and repeat is that your company’s logo should be noticeable from afar. To prevent blurring and pixelation, make sure the visuals you choose are of good quality and resolution.
- Color — Keep in mind that the ink is shinier than the white-colored vinyl material on which it will be imprinted when selecting a color scheme. If you choose a colorless backdrop, there will be much less glare. If you still want a bright backdrop, be sure you pick a color scheme that makes sense and is consistent with your brand.
Step and repeat backdrops are a great way to engage your audience with your marketing. Contact us now if you have any concerns regarding our bespoke step and repeat backdrops or need assistance designing a repeating pattern. We would be delighted to assist you in creating a design that is ideal for your occasion.