Xbox has partnered with OPI for a nail polish set, DLC and custom controllers | VGC
Xbox has launched a beauty collaboration with popular nail polish brand OPI.
The partnership includes the release of a nail polish collection, with buyers set to be rewarded with in-game content for Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.
The OPI x Xbox collection includes 12 hues (listed below) inspired by Xbox Game Pass titles and gaming phrases.
Xbox – January 2021 Games with Gold
It’s available to purchase now in the US at ULTA and will launch globally on February 1 where OPI products are sold.
At selected retailers, OPI x Xbox nail polishes will come with in-game content for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5. Available to unlock from February 1, the DLC will include hue-matched armour and car colours.
The partnership will also give fans the chance to win custom Xbox controllers in three “top trending hues” – Achievement Unlocked, Racing for Pinks, and Can’t CTRL Me.
The OPI x Xbox collection includes (via Xbox Wire):
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.